Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday August 26,2007

I really don't feel well today so am not going to blog much. I still haven't figured out where the pictures of the house are or how to get them on the blog but I am still working on it. I talked to Nana and she is sad without Grandpa but doing okay. We went to Hastings for Genna's new parents days. It was okay. We met a few more parents and got to visit with Genna's roommates parents which was fun. They are so nice. I am hoping to get an email or comments from Casey. He is supposed to be somewhere for computer training this week. I am starting back to college September 14 for my bachelors in nursing degree. Hopefully this will work out okay. Brie plays softball with 3 games this week. Most are away which means I can't go. Shucks.

1 comment:

Gennaveve Frank said...

I bet ur so bummed that you can't go to bries games....ur horrible...but i still love you